Ce blog pour vous partager mes mises en page, ce qu'elles ont à raconter sur la France, notre famille, nos voyages.This blog to share with you my layouts and what they have to tell you about France, family, and trips.
eine herrliche Dokumentation vom Oktober!
I love how you've recapped the month -- so different from your usual pocket/block style. This is gorgeous!!
I also want to add that I love how you've incorporated photos into the title ... also much room for the journaling!!
Heel mooi hoe je de O van de maand gemaakt hebt en de foto's in 2020.
Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser vos impressions. Cela fait toujours plaisir.Thank you for your comment.
eine herrliche Dokumentation vom Oktober!
RépondreSupprimerI love how you've recapped the month -- so different from your usual pocket/block style. This is gorgeous!!
RépondreSupprimerI also want to add that I love how you've incorporated photos into the title ... also much room for the journaling!!
RépondreSupprimerHeel mooi hoe je de O van de maand gemaakt hebt en de foto's in 2020.
RépondreSupprimer