Ce blog pour vous partager mes mises en page, ce qu'elles ont à raconter sur la France, notre famille, nos voyages.This blog to share with you my layouts and what they have to tell you about France, family, and trips.
I love how you are titling each day "J1, J3, J5, etc" as your area is in confinement. It is nice to see you highlight something from each day. Also, I love that date strip along the left side. How wonderful that your children would spend the time with you on your daily walk!
I love how you are titling each day "J1, J3, J5, etc" as your area is in confinement. It is nice to see you highlight something from each day. Also, I love that date strip along the left side. How wonderful that your children would spend the time with you on your daily walk!
RépondreSupprimerein sehr harmonisches und frisches Layout!
RépondreSupprimer