Ce blog pour vous partager mes mises en page, ce qu'elles ont à raconter sur la France, notre famille, nos voyages.This blog to share with you my layouts and what they have to tell you about France, family, and trips.
What a fun thing to scrapbook that you'll enjoy years later in your scrapbook. Really like the look of the large masked photo in the background and the detailed framed one up front. Though I don't understand a word of the journaling, I still get the story. :-)
Love the photo & journaling of your fun family tradition!
RépondreSupprimereine so wundervolle Idee und Layout!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a fun thing to scrapbook that you'll enjoy years later in your scrapbook. Really like the look of the large masked photo in the background and the detailed framed one up front. Though I don't understand a word of the journaling, I still get the story. :-)
RépondreSupprimer