Ce blog pour vous partager mes mises en page, ce qu'elles ont à raconter sur la France, notre famille, nos voyages.This blog to share with you my layouts and what they have to tell you about France, family, and trips.
The canal is flowing! I live in a desert-type area, so to see water is so gorgeous!! I love the horizontal design of your layout with the journaling in the center. Beautiful title! is that a word art or a font; just gorgeous!! & what a great lot of nuts you've collected. Yum!
The canal is flowing! I live in a desert-type area, so to see water is so gorgeous!! I love the horizontal design of your layout with the journaling in the center. Beautiful title! is that a word art or a font; just gorgeous!! & what a great lot of nuts you've collected. Yum!
RépondreSupprimerwas für eine herrliche Seite, so wunderschöne und fröhliche Fotos , alles perfekt platziert!
RépondreSupprimer