Ce blog pour vous partager mes mises en page, ce qu'elles ont à raconter sur la France, notre famille, nos voyages.This blog to share with you my layouts and what they have to tell you about France, family, and trips.
heel mooi
PIekna , estetyczna praca.
Nicely done. I like the choice of white background, with the pops of colour. So pretty.
ich liebe das Übereinander legen und die Farben- so wunderschön!
I love the layering of all the papers and elements and the bit of paint splash with colour. Beautiful layout.
Merci de prendre le temps de me laisser vos impressions. Cela fait toujours plaisir.Thank you for your comment.
heel mooi
RépondreSupprimerPIekna , estetyczna praca.
RépondreSupprimerNicely done. I like the choice of white background, with the pops of colour. So pretty.
RépondreSupprimerich liebe das Übereinander legen und die Farben- so wunderschön!
RépondreSupprimerI love the layering of all the papers and elements and the bit of paint splash with colour. Beautiful layout.
RépondreSupprimer